Things to do in and around Bramfield
Where to Stay
Where To Eat
There are a wealth of things to do in and around Bramfield:
- Coastal Voyager at Southwold harbour offer a range of boat trips from their
high speed "Sea Blast" around Solebay to their gentle cruise up the River
Blyth to Blythburgh and back and also a 3 hour cruise to Scroby Sands to
visit the seals and see the wind farm close to.
- The Cut Arts Centre in Halesworth offers a great range of music, drama and films throughout the year. Online booking.
- Halesworth Cycle Routes. Surrounded by quiet country lanes and beautiful countryside, Halesworth is the ideal location for exploring this part of Suffolk by bike. Cyclists of all ages are welcome to join and enjoy guided rides.
- Watch Live Sport on multiple screens at The White Swan, London Road, Halesworth.
- Valley Farm near Halesworth, offers a heated indoor swimming pool available for private hire by arrangement.
- The Electric Picture
Palace in Southwold shows a wide range of films in a tiny (68 seat) cinema.
The Electric Picture Palace is rather special and no visit to the area
is complete without paying it a visit!
- Halesworth Golf Club offers a wide range of top class facilities and
welcomes golfers of all abilities.
- Dunwich Museum is the perfect history experience for all the family. It tells the amazing story of a city lost to the sea.
- The Blythweb Calendar is regularly
updated and has details of all kinds of events in the area.
- See also the 'Places to Go' area of our links section.